Header Ads

Biotique Bio Clove Face Mask Review

You need not worry or Plan a lot to buy Biotique products because they are always available in the purest form of herbs. There is a possibility of poor result to your skin but you will have no side effects by any chance.



Biotique-Bio-Clove-Close-view-+-natural-face-pack


Claims of Biotique Bio Clove:
This purifying anti-blemish pack is blended with pure clove and wild turmeric to control pimples, absorb excess oils and other embedded impurities that can cause acneic conditions. With regualr use, the complexion looks clear, smooth and vibrant.


Biotique-Bio-Clove-claims-+-home-made-face-packs

Ingredients:
Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Pudina (Mentha piperata), Gandhak (Sulphur), Kikar gond (Acacia Arabia), Yashad (yashad bhasma), Geru (Red ochre), Paste base Q.S.

Biotique-Bio-Clove-Ingredients-+-Natural-face-cleanser

Price and Quantity: Rs 199 for 85g

Shelf Life: 3 years

My Experience With Biotique Bio Clove:


Package:
It comes in typical Biotique kind of package, Dark green tub like package with claims written at the back view.  The tub has a wide mouth, you can dip your three fingers together and a round cap.

Biotique-Bio-Clove-open-cap-+-herbal-face-pack

Nature:
The Face pack has thick consistency and looks like clay. It is so thick that even if you throw the tub, not even a pin point of face pack moves from its position. The texture is smooth and you can neatly paste over your face or neck. I dip my fingers atleast four to five times for entire face and neck. I apply a thin layer of it. Initially you get a slight burning sensation but it vanishes within 2 to 3 minutes. Also a weird kind of smell it spreads. The face pack dries and tightens in about 15minutes.

Biotique-Bio-Clove-sample-+-Home-made-facial-face-packs

I used warm water to rinse it and tapped my skin with a dry cloth. My face had a glow of freshness. The smell does not retain after rinsing. I use this once in 10 days just to shower my skin with a healthy product.
 It works with the minor imperfections and lightened my scars too. About reduction of scars and acne, I do not assure you because the main reason I bought it is as to use as a face pack, not for acne and pimples. My skin is not oily but still it did not have any reverse effects.

Fragrance: Some peculiar smell, not good for me. 

Pros of Biotique Bio Clove:

·         An ayurvedic product.
·        100% pure and no side effects.
·         Economical.
·         Easily available.

Cons of Biotique Bio Clove:

·         Unhygiene tub like structure.
·         Bad smelling.

Rating: 3.5/5

Recommendation: 
I do not guarantee for reduction of acne and pimples but as a face pack, it a good product.

If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy. )-:



Also Read:
Lakme Gentle And Soft Deep Pore Cleanser Review
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub Review
Olay Advanced Relief Intensive Lotion Review

No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.