Header Ads

Designer Ladies Watch

Read Previous Article: Shopping Experience With Jabong.com

The watches are not just to note down the time, they even add up your fashion wish box. Pretty colorful watches more like bracelets are my favorites. 

Designer fashion Ladies Watch



Flower strapped, stone studded straps, curvy beaded straps and so many other eye catching designer watches are available at a fair price. Also the dials are of different attractive shapes and sizes like round, flower shaped, coned , square and so on. Depending upon the colour and width of your wrist you have collections of designer watches both in market and online stores.

The designs are available suiting both the casuals and jeans, some other suiting your occasional wears. You can find few collections here ebay.com.

The two of my designer watches are here.

Designer fashion Ladies Watch

Designer fashion Ladies Watch

It has a chain like thin strap which is stainless steel. It has hangings of shells, beads and stars alternatively.  Both the watches are similar with just a difference in color.  One has brownish beads and shells the other has dark blue.

Designer fashion Ladies Watch

The dial is tiny round shaped , not more than half a paisa coin. The dial too has a steel shaped outer ring. My wrists are quite thin and fair so I found this dial and the strap best for me. 

Designer fashion Ladies Watch

I usually wear it when I am in my kurtis and pants. For occasions I prefer golden coloured straps with stones and beads in it.

These watches come with less warranty time and are pretty cheap between 250 to 500 Rs. There are chances of less battery life and the colour fading.  I have no problem in these consequences as I like to wear these watches for just 5 to 6 months. Later I get bored of wearing the same designJ. So once the colour starts to fade or the battery life exhausts I prefer a new watch than the old one. After all its my birth right to scissor my husband’s pockets J.

If this space has been making you Happy so far, please like Happiest Ladies on Face Book. Thanks for making me Happy

Also Read:


No comments

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.